Due to its complexity, tunnel construction requires collaboration between many teams. Projects often require the input of geologists, earthworks, foundation and ground engineering and road construction specialists, structural engineers, concrete technicians as well as transport and operational safety planners.
Among this group of experts we have earned an international reputation as a reliable scaffolding supplier partner, providing our customers with high-quality formwork and scaffolding systems and expert advice when required.
Structure types and cross-sections
When deciding which construction method and support frame to use, the main consideration should be the cross-section and length of the tunnel.
Tunnel scaffolding consists of the same components as standard tubing and fitting scaffolding. Tunnel scaffolds are often used in construction work where there is insufficient headroom or where crowded areas restrict their use.
They usually consist of two standard "A" frames, with horizontal beams supported on horizontal beams equal to or less than 3 metres apart, to support the scaffold. Tunnel scaffolding is often used in the construction industry, on earthworks and on steep slopes where there is no ground clearance available for conventional scaffolding. Tunnel scaffolding consists of the same components as standard tube and fitting scaffolding. Tunnel scaffolds are often used in construction work where there is insufficient headroom or where crowded areas restrict their use.
Regardless of the construction method used, a number of different support frames can be used depending on the cross-section of the tunnel, the geological conditions and the future use of the tunnel. Each tunnel frame can be a single cell or multiple cells.
As a professional scaffolding manufacturer Zhonghong can provide you with customised tunnel scaffolding
- Scaffold with Ladder
- Portal Scaffold
- Guardrail Post
- Scaffold Frame | 3’X5'| Ladder
- Ladder Type Frames For Sale
- Heavy Duty Ladder Frames
- Aluminum Shaving Frame
- Aluminum Support
- Large Metal Pallets
- Cuplock Scaffolding
- Ringlock Scaffolding
- Kwikstage Scaffolding System
- Aluminum Scaffolding
- Foldable Aluminum Scaffolding
- Scaffold Frame | 5'X6'7" | WALK THRU
- Scaffold Frame | 5ftX5'1" | Ladder
- Scaffold Frame | 5ftX6ft8'' | Ladder
- Scaffold Frame | 5'X6'7" | Ladder
- Scaffold Frame | 3ftX6'8"W | Ladder/WALK THRU
- Scaffold Frame| 3'X6'8" | WALK THRU
- european scaffolding frame
- wholesale frame scaffolding
- scaffold frames for sale
- Scaffold Frame| 5'X6'7" | WALK THRU
- Scaffold Frame| 3'X6'8"W | LADDR/WALK THRU
- Scaffold Frame | 3'X6'8" | WALK THRU
- Scaffold Frame | 2'X5' | Ladder
- Scaffold Frame | 5'X6'8'' | Ladder
- Blue Caot Walk-Thru Scaffold Frame Set
- Blue Coating Mason Scaffold Frame Set
- Mason Frame Scaffold Set| green coating
- Mason Scaffold Frame Set for sale
- Wholesale Scaffold Frame Set
- 5’X6’7″ W-Style Double Ladder Scaffold Set
- 5'W x 6' 7'T x 7'L Heavy Duty Walk-Thru Scaffold Frame Set (Waco-Style)
- 5'W x 4'T x 7'L Mason Frame Scaffold Set
- 5'W x 5'T x 7'L Mason Scaffold Frame Set
- 3'W x 6' 4''T x 7'L Walk-Thru Scaffold Frame Set
- 5'W x 2'T x 7'L | Mason Frame| Scaffold Set